Tax & Insurance Not Included
estimate based on down, interest for
Request a Showing
Originally constructed as a gas station and auto shop for downtown San Angelo in the early 1950's. 50X50 (2,500 sqft) 18' high ceiling, block construction with 3 overhead doors, ample parking and access to both Irving and Concho. the interior has been finished to provide 3 separate office/work areas with recent remodel and the remainder being storage area and 1 large drive through bay in the back.